ENERGIZE YOUR CAREER AS A TEACHING ARTIST IN DANCE
New Year/New Ideas: Revitalize your Spring teaching practice!
Join us for a lunchtime event to share tips, tools and resources for dancers, dance teachers, and teaching artists in dance. Includes lunch, mini-presentations, classroom demos and Q&A that will help you energize your career as a dance teaching artist.
Expand your Teaching Practice:
* Enjoy lunch while gathering vital resources
* Learn dance games and composition exercises
* Explore classroom management tools
* Integrate cultural equity practices
* Ignite students’ technique with assessment tips
* Utilize dance history to inspire creativity
* Bring classroom themes into the dance studio
* Connect with dance teachers/teaching artists
Friday February 1st, 12-2 pm
The Gabriella Foundation home of everybody dance!
Santee Site, 222 E 16th St, Suite E, upstairs
Los Angeles (Downtown LA/Fashion District near the 10)
*affordable metered parking in the area
This event is co-hosted by the Gabriella Foundation, home of everybody dance!, Career Transition For Dancers, a Program of The Actors Fund and the Dance Resource Center. Other presenters include, Center for Cultural Innovation, LEAP/St Mary’s and Dancers Alliance.